Overhead or Overband magnetic separators suspend above belt or vibratory conveyors, magnetically lifting ferrous metals out of bulk material. They are used for steel recovery; or protecting processing equipment, removing damaging tramp metal that can cause costly repairs and downtime.
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY against coil burnout
- No need for external expansion tank - oil expansion takes place internally
- Coil exceeds Class "H" insulation rating
- Heavy duty belt standard
- Class II direct drive motor
- Additional wear plate provides extra protection for the magnet impact area