Parts Return Policy
JWR will accept returns on parts with the following conditions:
- Prior to all returns, you must contact JWR’s part department for return instructions.
- All Parts must be returned within 30 days of sale.
- Returned product must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged, and in saleable condition.
- The customer is responsible for shipping on all returns.
- All returns are subject to restocking fees.
- Specialty or custom part orders are not subject for return.
If the part arrives defective or damaged, you must contact JWR immediately. JWR will honor all manufacture part warranties. All parts are subject to inspection. Any special circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis with Parts Department Management.